Looking for a Vegas hotel with the best pool? You’re in luck!
If you’re short on time, here’s a quick answer to your question: The best Vegas hotel pool is subjective and depends on what you’re looking for in a pool.
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll explore the top 8 Vegas hotels with the best pools, including their unique features and amenities, so you can make an informed decision on where to stay for your ultimate Vegas pool experience.
1. The Best Vegas Hotel Pools for Relaxation
When it comes to finding the best pool in Las Vegas, there are plenty of options to choose from. However, for those seeking a relaxing oasis, there are a few standout choices.
- Mandalay Bay: Known for its sprawling 11-acre beach complex, Mandalay Bay’s pool area offers a variety of options for those wanting to relax. Lounge chairs, cabanas, and bungalows are available for rent, and the lazy river is a popular spot for a leisurely float. Additionally, the adults-only Moorea Beach Club offers a more serene setting with private pools and daybeds.
- The Mirage: While the Mirage’s pool area is not as expansive as Mandalay Bay’s, it is still a great option for relaxation. The lush tropical landscaping and waterfall features create a tranquil atmosphere. Cabanas and daybeds are available for rent, and lounging in a hammock by the pool is a popular choice.
- The Venetian: The Venetian’s pool deck is a hidden gem in the heart of the Strip. The garden-inspired atmosphere offers a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas. Cabanas and daybeds are available for rent, and the pool’s waterfall feature is a great spot for a soothing massage.
2. The Best Vegas Hotel Pools for Parties
When it comes to pool parties, Las Vegas is arguably the best place to be. From intimate gatherings to wild bashes, the city has a variety of pool options to suit every mood. Here are some of the best Vegas hotel pools for parties:
- Encore Beach Club at Encore: This popular pool party spot is known for its energetic atmosphere, lively music, and luxurious cabanas. With a capacity of over 4,000 people, Encore Beach Club is one of the largest pool parties in Vegas. The pool is surrounded by palm trees and features a gaming pavilion, multiple bars, and a massive LED screen that plays music videos and live performances.
- Drai’s Beachclub at The Cromwell: Located on the rooftop of The Cromwell hotel, Drai’s Beachclub offers stunning views of the Strip and a chic, upscale atmosphere. The pool is surrounded by plush daybeds and cabanas, and the music is provided by resident DJs and live performers. The party usually starts in the afternoon and goes on until sunset, with plenty of drinks and food to keep the guests going.
- Wet Republic at MGM Grand: This massive pool complex is one of the most popular party spots in Vegas, attracting both locals and tourists. With a capacity of over 6,000 people, Wet Republic features multiple pools, VIP bungalows, and a stage for live performances. The music is provided by world-renowned DJs and the drinks are served in large, shareable containers. Keep in mind that the party can get pretty crowded, so arrive early to secure your spot.
3. The Best Vegas Hotel Pools for Families
Las Vegas is a popular destination for families looking for a fun-filled vacation, and fortunately, many of the city’s top hotels offer excellent pools for everyone to enjoy. Here are three of the best Vegas hotel pools for families:
- MGM Grand: The MGM Grand boasts a massive pool complex, which includes a lazy river, waterfalls, and even a real sand beach. Kids will love the four-story water slide, while adults can relax in one of the many cabanas or hot tubs.
- The Mirage: The Mirage offers a tropical oasis in the heart of the desert, complete with palm trees, waterfalls, and lagoons. The main pool area has plenty of lounge chairs and umbrellas, while the children’s pool features a pirate ship with water cannons and slides.
- The Venetian: The Venetian’s pool deck is a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of the Strip. The main pool is surrounded by lush foliage and features a waterfall, while the smaller pool is perfect for families with young children. Private cabanas are available for rent.
When choosing a hotel pool for your family, it is worth mentioning that some hotels offer additional amenities that can make your stay even more enjoyable. For example, the MGM Grand also has a supervised kids’ club, while The Mirage offers dolphin encounters and a Secret Garden with exotic animals.
Keep in mind that some Vegas hotels charge resort fees, which can include access to the pool and other facilities. Unfortunately, these fees can add up quickly, so be sure to factor them into your budget when comparing hotel prices.
Remember that the best Vegas hotel pool for your family will depend on your individual preferences and needs. On the other hand, these three hotels are a great place to start your search and are sure to provide hours of fun in the sun.
4. The Best Vegas Hotel Pools for Luxury
For those looking for the ultimate luxury pool experience in Las Vegas, there are several hotels that stand out above the rest. These hotels are known for their opulent amenities, stunning pool designs, and exceptional service.
- Bellagio: The Bellagio is a world-renowned luxury hotel with a pool that lives up to its reputation. The pool area is a Mediterranean-inspired oasis, complete with five heated pools, four whirlpools, and a stunning courtyard. The pool is surrounded by lush greenery, and the cabanas offer unparalleled luxury with their personal hosts and a range of amenities.
- Wynn Las Vegas: The Wynn Las Vegas is another top luxury hotel with a pool area that is a sight to behold. The Wynn’s pool is a massive, multi-level complex that features a waterfall, a hot tub, and plenty of sun loungers. The cabanas are some of the most luxurious in all of Las Vegas, with personal hosts, flat-screen TVs, and a range of other amenities to make your stay truly unforgettable.
- ARIA: ARIA is one of the most modern and stylish hotels in Las Vegas, and its pool area is no exception. The pool at ARIA is a true work of art, with three ellipse-shaped pools that are surrounded by lush landscaping. The cabanas at ARIA are some of the most luxurious in all of Las Vegas, with personal hosts, flat-screen TVs, and a range of other amenities to make your stay truly unforgettable.
5. The Best Vegas Hotel Pools for Adults Only
When it comes to Vegas hotel pools, some are geared specifically towards adults, offering a more serene and relaxing atmosphere. Here are three hotels with pools that are exclusively for adults:
- The Venetian: The Venetian’s adults-only pool deck, TAO Beach, is a trendy and upscale spot for those looking to escape the chaos of the Strip. With a Mediterranean-style atmosphere, guests can enjoy premium bottle service, daybeds, and cabanas. The pool also features a 40-foot-long bar, offering a variety of cocktails and frozen drinks to quench your thirst.
- The Palazzo: Connected to The Venetian, The Palazzo’s adults-only Aquatic Club offers a more refined pool experience. With a focus on luxury, the pool features daybeds, private cabanas, and a bar serving artisanal cocktails and light bites. Guests can also enjoy the pool’s underwater speakers and an expansive pool deck that offers stunning views of the Strip.
- Delano Las Vegas: With a sophisticated and intimate atmosphere, Delano’s Bathhouse Spa Pool is the perfect spot to relax and unwind. The pool features plush daybeds and cabanas, along with a bar serving specialty cocktails and light bites. Guests can also take advantage of the pool’s spa services, including massages and facials.
While these hotels may not have the largest pools on the Strip, their exclusive and upscale atmosphere make them the perfect spot for adults looking to escape the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas.
6. The Best Vegas Hotel Pools for Views
When it comes to the best Vegas hotel pools for views, there are a few hotels that stand out from the rest. These hotels offer stunning views of the Las Vegas Strip and the surrounding desert landscape, making them the perfect place to relax and soak up the sun.
- The Cosmopolitan: The Cosmopolitan is known for its stunning rooftop pool deck, which offers breathtaking views of the Strip. The pool is surrounded by comfortable lounge chairs and cabanas, making it the perfect place to spend a lazy afternoon.
- The Strat Hotel, Casino & Skypod: The Strat Hotel, Casino & Skypod is home to the tallest freestanding observation tower in the US, which offers incredible views of the city. The hotel’s rooftop pool deck also offers stunning views of the Strip, making it a popular spot for tourists and locals alike.
- The Wynn: The Wynn is known for its luxurious amenities, and its pool deck is no exception. The hotel’s three-tiered pool area offers stunning views of the Wynn golf course and the surrounding desert landscape. The pool area also features private cabanas and a poolside bar, making it the perfect place to relax and unwind.
Keep in mind that these hotels are some of the most popular in Las Vegas, so it’s worth making a reservation in advance to ensure you can enjoy their stunning pool decks.
7. Tips for Enjoying Vegas Hotel Pools
When visiting Las Vegas, the hotel pool experience can be just as important as the hotel itself. Here are some tips on how to make the most out of your Vegas hotel pool experience:
- Check pool hours and availability: Before heading to the pool, it is important to check their opening and closing hours. Some pools may close early due to private events or maintenance, so it is always a good idea to double-check before getting your swimsuit on. Additionally, during peak seasons, hotel pools can get crowded quickly, so consider arriving early to secure your spot.
- Pack accordingly: In order to make the most out of your pool day, it is important to pack the essentials. This includes sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, a cover-up, and a towel. Some hotels may provide towels, but it is always a good idea to bring your own just in case.
- Follow pool rules and etiquette: Each hotel pool has its own set of rules and etiquette. Some common rules include no glass containers, no diving, and no smoking. It is important to respect these rules to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all guests. Additionally, it is always a good idea to be mindful of others around you by keeping noise levels down and not hogging pool chairs.
By following these tips, you can ensure a smooth and enjoyable Vegas hotel pool experience.
Choosing a hotel with the best pool can be a difficult decision, especially when in Las Vegas where there are so many options. The pool scene in Vegas is incredible, with many hotels competing to have the most luxurious and extravagant pool.
After thorough research and analysis of the top hotels in Vegas, it is clear that the Bellagio Hotel has the best pool. Their 5-acre pool complex offers a variety of pools, each with its own unique features and attractions. The stunning views of the Bellagio fountains from the pool only adds to the overall experience.
However, it is worth mentioning that other hotels, such as the Mandalay Bay and the Wynn, also have exceptional pool areas. The Mandalay Bay’s beach-like pool and wave pool are perfect for families, while the Wynn’s European-style pool is ideal for those seeking a more private and sophisticated experience.
Ultimately, the decision of which hotel to choose for the best pool experience will depend on individual preferences and needs. It is important to keep in mind factors such as pool size, amenities, location, and cost when making a decision.
Remember to book early and plan accordingly, as many of the top hotels in Vegas with the best pools can fill up quickly during peak season.
On the other hand, for those on a budget or looking for a more low-key pool experience, there are many other hotels in Vegas that offer great pool options at a more affordable price point.
|Hotel||Pool Size||Features||Cost (per night)|
|Bellagio||5 acres||Multiple pools, hot tubs, cabanas, views of fountains||$250 – $500|
|Mandalay Bay||11 acres||Beach-like pool, wave pool, lazy river, cabanas||$150 – $300|
|Wynn||3 acres||European-style pool, cabanas, hot tubs, views of gardens||$300 – $500|
Keep in mind that the prices listed above are subject to change and may vary depending on the time of year and availability.
In conclusion, Vegas is home to some of the best hotel pools in the world, and the best pool for you depends on your preferences and needs.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing pool experience, a party pool, a family-friendly pool, a luxurious pool, an adults-only pool, or a pool with stunning views, there’s a Vegas hotel pool for you.
Keep these top Vegas hotel pools in mind for your next trip, and don’t forget to follow pool rules and etiquette for a safe and enjoyable experience.